Choosing an extraordinary WordPress theme can be quite an intimidating task. As an entrepreneur or as a web developer, you would always want to make website development process a breeze and expeditious. WordPress comes as a boon for website development needs. Owe it to the superabundance of intuitive and high-end themes available for every niche!
The simplicity of the admin panel to manage the website coupled with a bounty of dynamic features such as responsiveness, micro interactions, personalized UX, typography etc. that each theme comes with.
In this write-up, I am now going to enlist the best ever WordPress themes (free as well as paid).
The List of Professional WordPress Themes for Programmers
A pro theme with 3 plans to choose from, Customizr caters to the diverse needs of the clients! A WordPress developer can deliver top-notch websites with this highly customizable theme:
- Infinite scroll feature.
- Font customizer module
- Menu customizer and much more!
A rating of 4.9 on an average is impactful for sure.
Probably one of the best-selling theme in the market at a most affordable price at $39. It’s a creative multi-purpose theme with following features:
- Social media integration and comprehensive admin panel.
- Beautiful font icon pack and ajax transitions.
- SEO-optimized and superb elements.
At $69 and 30k+ sales in the Envato Market, Kallyas is absolutely the most stunning theme.
- It is the most optimized theme for speed.
- Advanced visual page builder.
- New demos are added every month to help you get innovative and unique for your client websites.
Enigma v4.1.2 with 20,000+ active installations is on the list of our top WordPress themes for programmers because of the following reasons:
- Completely free with 100% responsive and flexible design which can be used for WooCommerce stores also!
- Can be used for diverse sites like blogging, agency, portfolio etc.
At $59, you get a multi-purpose theme which is mobile-ready to cater to the basic as well as complex website requirements. Here is what makes it a unique choice:
- Built-in WooCommerce plugin.
- Slider revolution feature and easy to customize on the whole.
- SEO-friendly and RTL optimized.
Salient is definitely a hot-selling theme at $60 with 75k+ sales in the ThemeForest marketplace. I like this theme primarily because of the features below:
- The icon and element collection is brilliant.
- Advanced typography is the most sought-after trend which you get access to when you buy this theme.
- Visual composer + Retina-ready website.
Avada is #1 selling WordPress theme in the market with whooping 400k+ sales till now. Priced at $60, you can avail the following benefits of WordPress website development with this theme:
- 38 pre-made stunning and highly-functional websites.
- 240+ pre-made web pages to choose from.
- 1000+ of options to choose for customization.
And much many mindblowing features…
If there is one free theme every beginner WordPress developer can recall, it is Twenty Seventeen. Why is it a great theme?
- Completely free. 1M+ installs in the WordPress theme repository.
- Header videos and superb featured images to impress the visitors in the first go.
- Highly responsive to cross-device compatibility.
If you are looking for a free e-commerce website theme with a clean and modern interface, Easy Commerce can be your cup of tea. Here’s why/
- Free to download and responsive.
- Fluidity and flexibility for amazing UX.
- Empowers you to create unique online stores for free.
10. One Page Express
One Page Express v1.0.12 is a free WordPress theme to create one-page websites in a jiffy.
- Drag-and-drop page builder feature for hassle-free website development.
- Robust and dynamic with pre-made design templates to choose from.
- Video background and other stunning options to make use of.
If you’ve just stepped into the web development arena, things can seem to be quite overwhelming. I am sure that the list of themes mentioned above will help you sift through the choices of the themes quickly. It will save you a lot of time and help make informed decisions.
About The Author:
Brett Dawson is a Web developer at OSSMedia which is a WordPress development services provider company and has delivered over 10,000 projects in the past 8 years. Brett along with his team members offers development services for leading CMS like Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. Brett has a passion for writing and through this blog, he had shared his insight on the popular technologies and many related topics.