Are you interested in Guest Blogging?
Yes. We do accept guest blogging and publish latest news anything that related to us when it meets our guest blogging/posting guidelines: Check out the below benefits and requirements.
What topics we accept?
- Mobile/Responsive Design
- Web Design
Article Post Guidelines & Requirements:
- The article must be unique (Never been published anywhere), must not publish before and after any of the website. If duplicate article found on the internet, the article will be deleted without notification.
- The article should be related to above mentioned topic categories. (New Topics Suggestion will be accepted if it’s related to us).
- The article must say useful information or resource and it should not promote any product or services.
- The article should not contain any affiliate links.
- The article must have minimum 550+ words with descriptive quality image.
- If you set article body links then it should be relevant to the articles.
- By submitting the articles you are agreeing that we can edit or make any changes (Not affecting the domain link) before publish.
Benefits & Recognition:
- The published articles will be permanent.
- Your article will be published with our entire community to see and tweeted on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & other social network websites.
- Article Writer can include their Twitter, Google+, Facebook Profiles in Author Biography Section (The author name and social media name should be same).
You’re allowed to set 1 Natural Anchor Text Link. If you would like to add additional links, you can contact us.
How to submit your article?
Send your articles with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also send the article with an attached document too (.txt/.html/.doc).
The submitted articles will be reviewed by our moderators and it will be published within 3-5 working days. If its not meeting our guidelines it will be rejected without any notifications!
Have any questions? please don’t hesitate to contact us and suggestions are always welcome!
Happy Blogging! 🙂